Growing -in Game
MAXIMIZE YOUR ENGAGEMENT FROM THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY WITH GAMING
What We Do
We are bringing in other industries to help maximize the growth, appearance and engagement of the cannabis industry through entertainment both online and offline.
Through Entertainment, esports and gaming for the most part, we are creating ideal ways to expand your brand beyond just the cannabis industry. With brand recognition in multiple industries you gain momentum for your business and with the growth of both industries, cannabis and gaming, you can maximize your reach
We are also creating a digital magazine to run weekly to highlight multiple businesses in the cannabis industry, from dispensaries and growers to labs and transporters.
Merging Online and Offline
Branding and Engagement by gaming, teaming up and collaborations
Consultations on standing property to emphazie customer engagement and technology usage
Creating Online shops and designs to influence offline product and brands
Become a partner with cross designs and sales as well as highlights and news on site and in our magazine
We network with many in the cannabis and gaming industries and here you will find a few that we have highlighted in product and also some news from big sources.
Entertainment and Gaming News
- Monster Squad pits kids against all the monsters in the worldon October 25, 2020
Photo: TriStar Pictures Day 25: Kids vs. all the monsters in the world Continue reading…
- One of my favorite romance visual novel apps has a killer horror serieson October 25, 2020
Image: Pixelberry Studios The It Lives series uses romance roots to carve a tense, scary story Continue reading…
- Pokémon Go guide: A Spooky Message Unmasked Special Research and Rewardson October 24, 2020
Image: Niantic/The Pokémon Company If you want a Galarian Yamask, you’ll want to do these quests Continue reading…
- How Riot created the virtual universe of the 2020 League of Legends World Championshipson October 24, 2020
Image: Riot Games Riot used mixed reality and some of the most advanced screens in the world Continue reading…
- The 10 best movies leaving Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and HBO at the end of the monthon October 24, 2020
Photo: Paramount Pictures Spooky season is coming to an end Continue reading…
Cannabis Business News and Trends
- Here's How To Fully Optimize Your Cannabis Growon October 23, 2020
The cannabis industry is evolving in big ways, with new tech, machines, and data making growing marijuana much more efficient.
- Not Sure What Seeds To Select For Sustainable Crops? We Have The Answeron October 23, 2020
Every cannabis grower tries to be as sustainable as possible, but it's not always so easy.
- A Crash Course On Opportunites In Psychedelic Medicineon October 23, 2020
PsyTech's free virtual summit gives participants insight into the medicinal movement.
- Can CBD Oil Help You Stay Lean And Actually Build Muscles?on October 23, 2020
CBD oil is believed to help fight pain after working out, but can it actually help you stay in shape and get stronger?
- 5 Ways To Build A Trustworthy Cannabis Brandon October 23, 2020
People want to do business with interesting people, not just another company looking to profit.
News and Trends
- Episode 242: Responsible mining, the politics of clean energyon October 23, 2020
Episode 242: Responsible mining, the politics of clean energy Heather Clancy Fri, 10/23/2020 - 02:00 Week in Review Stories […]
- Parsing Panera's plan to nudge consumers toward low-carbon mealson October 23, 2020
Parsing Panera's plan to nudge consumers toward low-carbon meals Jim Giles Fri, 10/23/2020 - 01:00 Something changed recently in […]
- Missing Pieces of Decarbonization Puzzle Realizedon October 22, 2020
Missing Pieces of Decarbonization Puzzle Realized Date/Time: November 19, 2020 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT) The process to decarbonize power […]
- Love trees? Prioritize wildfire restoration and fighting deforestationon October 22, 2020
Love trees? Prioritize wildfire restoration and fighting deforestation Heather Clancy Thu, 10/22/2020 - 02:00 Back in my former […]
- Decoding the Disinformation Machineon October 21, 2020
Decoding the Disinformation Machine Suzanne Shelton Wed, 10/21/2020 - 01:30 The Saturday before President Donald Trump got […]
Cannabis Business Times
News and Legalization Updates
- Virginia and Missouri Launch Medical Cannabis Sales, New York Governor Renews Adult-Use Legalization Push: Week in Reviewon October 24, 2020
This week marked the opening of new medical cannabis markets in Virginia and Missouri as the states’ first dispensaries opened their doors to patients.
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission Greenlights Solution for Streamlining License Applicationson October 23, 2020
The Commission supports “fix-it ticket” approach for minor compliance violations.
- Missouri Regulators Investigate Complaint That Medical Cannabis Contained Mold Growth, Conclude Batch Is Safe for Consumptionon October 23, 2020
Retesting of the product confirmed that the batch falls within acceptable limits and presents no health or safety concern.
- Intrinsic Capital Partners Raises $102M for Cannabis and Hemp-Related Investmenton October 23, 2020
The Pennsylvania-based firm has already committed $65 million to ancillary businesses such as Treez and Hound Labs.
- Pennsylvania House Approves Amendment to DUI Law That Would Decriminalize Trace Amounts of Medical Cannabison October 23, 2020
The state’s current DUI laws criminalize driving while THC is in a driver’s system, even if it has been weeks since ingestion, and even if the driver is a registered medical cannabis patient.